‘GWB’ refers to the Games Worth Buying website and staff.
Here at Games Worth Buying we only collect information that is absolutely necessary for the smooth and successful running of the website.
This includes but is not limited to:-
• Your email address and user name – The email address and user name that you use to register for this website or enter a giveaway or competition.
• Your IP address – This is only used for determining website traffic and for personalising user experience.
• Any other information that you choose to provide with us in your profile settings.
We value your privacy and this information will never be sold or passed on to a third party.
GWB COMPETITION AND GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This information applies to all GWB competitions and giveaways unless otherwise stated. Upon entering, you agree to these terms.
• Anything physical or virtual which you submit to GWB for a competition or giveaway may be reused by us in any way we see fit.
• Anything physical or virtual which you submit to GWB will not be returned, so if you send it, make sure you are happy for us to keep it.
• Personal information supplied to us via our competition or giveaway email address will be deleted from our secure mailing server shortly after the competition or giveaway has ended and the prizes have been distributed.
• Sometimes we may have a third party sponsoring a competition or giveaway and will need to provide them with your email or mailing address in order for you to receive your prize.
• Competition or giveaway entries must be received by us within the start and closing dates stated.
• All winners are chosen by us at GWB and our decision is final.
• All prizes are as stated and cannot be exchanged for money.
• If there was a problem with the prize (for example it’s faulty), it is the complete responsibility of the third party who provided the prize – contact us here for assistance.
• If you are providing one or multiple prizes for a giveaway or competition, make sure you have a few ways for the winners to contact you should something go wrong with the prize.